Information collected by Fashioner.blog
Personal information may be collected in the following situations from Fashioner.
- When you create an account on our site
- You place an order for any products or services
- You enter any contest
- Establish communication with us via email.
- Provide any content or reviews.
The following information is collected on our site from you
- Your name and email address
- Any information like reviews etc.
- We may automatically collect some information about your usage of our services; for example, pages you have viewed.
- Technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, device model, device type etc.
However, note that information does not apply to any information collected offline or third parties like distributors, subsidiaries etc. from links on the site.
The way fashioner.blog uses your Information
We may use personal information held about an individual or disclose them depending on the primary purpose for which it is collected (eg. improving our operations on the site, notification to you updated about changes to our services, providing optimal functionality and technical maintenance).
We will not use your email address or any other personal information for any commercial or marketing messages without your consent.
Please note that we may use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection. This information is only disclosed to third parties when it is notified to you at the time of collection of the information.
How do we protect your information?
Fashioner.blog places great importance on the security of any information associated with our readers, customers, and clients. We have adequate security measures in place to protect against the loss and misuse of personal information under our control. Personal information is destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
We are committed to protecting whatever information you provide by the use of administrative, technical and physical safeguards to our capacity. We safeguard guest information from unauthorized access, modification or usage. We also ensure that we review our security procedures on a regular basis. However, please be aware that, despite utmost care, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Policy towards Children’s Information
The services are not directed towards anyone under the right age of consent. We ensure that knowingly we do not collect personal information from children in connection with any features or services.
The cookies help us in giving you a more individual and interactive experience on our site. We may likewise be utilizing the cookies for some of our data analytics purposes. You have the alternative of deleting or not accepting cookies from us, but in that eventuality, you may miss out important features of Fashioner. You should check the internet browser you are utilizing to change any of the cookies settings.
Fashioner.blog utilizes cookies for the following reasons:
- To store any preferences in light of your personal information on our site to customize your visit.
- Bring together information we gather about you.
- Used for you identified as a user of our framework.
- To enhance your online experience and to Provide customized information
- Monitor the effectiveness of advertising campaigns by us.
- Track insights with respect to your entries, status, promotions and so on.
- To process any transaction information rapidly
- To gather information like browsing time, third party sites you visit etc. so that relevant advertisements may be placed on our site.
Third-Party Links to Other Sites
Fashioner.blog works with other third-party networks/ad networks like
etc. to serve ads on the website. It uses technology/tools to gather and send information to your browser for placement of advertisements and links that appear on fashioner.blog. They also receive the IP address during the process to enable personalizing your advertising material. We do not leak any information, however, and will seek your consent by virtue of mail and message. The advertiser may use information regarding your use of fashioner.blog, such as how many times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.
You should consult the privacy policies of these respective third-party ad networks for more information on their practices and on how to opt-out of certain practices.